Board of Management:
The Board of Management is responsible for the direct government of the school in accordance with:
- The Rules of National Schools.
- The Constitution of Boards and Rules of Procedure.
- Circulars issued from time to time by the Minister.
The Board of Management is made up as follows:
- The Principal.
- One elected member of the teaching staff.
- Two elected parents (one being a mother and one being a father).
- Two nominees of the patron.
- 2 extra members proposed by the nominees above.
The term of office for the Board is 4 years.